So I'm on Authorgraph

There are so many different ways to promote one's book that it's actually mind-boggling, and I've just recently discovered a site that allows you receive a digital autograph from your favorite author!  It's called Authorgraph.



Authorgraph makes it possible for authors to sign e-books for their readers. Really! Getting an Authorgraph is easy: 
  • Search or browse for your favorite authors or books 
  • Click "Request Authorgraph" (you can include a short message to the author) 
  • Receive an email when the author has signed your Authorgraph 
  • View your Authorgraph in your favorite reading apps and devices

I actually found a few books that I own so I'm going to request an author-graph from the respective authors and just have fun with it.

But don't let me be the only one to have any fun!  If you have my books, you can even get me to author graph your copy! Yup, I signed up with them and here are my books on their site which I recently added.  You'll probably end up searching for my books once I cycle through the "Recently Added..." section but it would be fun, wouldn't it?


No comments